Engraving plates / Anodised, engravable aluminium sheets
Engraving plates / Anodised, engravable aluminium sheets. ALUTECTA has been a reliable partner to the engraving plates industry for many years. Our in-house engraving plate manufacture follows specific quality standards. After surface finish application, the sheets are protected with foils and packed for dispatch. A broad range of colours and sheet thicknesses are stored with us and are directly available.
- High-quality anodised surfaces in various shades, applied on engravable aluminium sheets
- available directly from stock in various sheet thicknesses
- available in gloss and mat qualities
- visible sides one-sided/two-sided, (incl. one-sided/two-sided protecting foil)
- dimensions = 1000x2000mm / 500x1000mm
- Sheet thicknesses Gloss = 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
- Sheet thicknesses Matt = 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
- Sheet thicknesses Stainless steel look = 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm
- Protecting foil 75my
- Material = AlMg3 GQ + EQ (Mat) / AlMg1 AG1S (Glanz)
- Minimum quantities per colour in 1000*2000mm = One-sided 12 piece / Two-sided 6 piece
- Minimum quantities per colour in 500*1000mm = One-sided 48 piece / Two-sided 24 piece
The following standard colours are available directly from stock
Nickel silver G1A
Stainless steel look (ALANOX-G1, only mat, one-sided)
Light bronze C11
Medium bronze C12
Dark bronze C13
Colours Engraved plates / Anodised Aluminium sheets
The anodised layer obtained during anodic oxidation is transparent. The material preserves its natural aluminium colour. Various processes are available for colouring of anodised layers.
Here you will find a detailed list of available colours for engraving plates.
The colours represent reference values - we will be pleased to provide you with samples for a binding colour definition.
High-gloss - Mat
We supply engraving plates / anodised, engravable aluminium sheets with high-gloss or mat finish.
We can provide you with samples on request!