Info pavilion Überseequartier Hamburg
ALUTECTA, with its various production services, offers the perfect basis for manufacture of complete components - „all from one source“. This represents the prerequisite for the implementation of extremely complex projects requiring use of many colours, many shapes or a combination of the most varying manufacturing steps.
The project Info pavilion Überseequartier Hamburg shown here is a very extraordinary architectural project consisting in a cladding with 300 different Aluminiumfaçade elements in 3 different Sandalor® / anodised shades. All components vary in size between 3x1,5m and 0,4x0,5m and in shape. Each component has been manufactured individually from 3 mm aluminium sheets according to drawings. The timely and economically viable realisation of an order of such complexity is only possible, if an experienced staff operates with flexible manufacturing lines and an optimal production logistics. All from one source!
- Cutting of aluminium sheets according to drawings
- CNC- machining
- Canting of metal sheets
- Manual grinding of edges / rounding
- Marking of sheets with drawing number
- Preparation for surface finish application
- Sheet sorting by colours
- Hanging for anodising line
- Sandalor - colouring
- Hanging down + packaging
- Sheet sorting by drawing number and by assembly sequence
- Dispatch by freight forwarder to Hamburg